返回列表 回復 發帖

Ex-Apple engineer arrested for stealing confidential Apple Car data

Ex-Apple engineer arrested for stealing confidential Apple Car data

CNBC reports that former Apple employeeSLOTXOXiaolang Zhang has pleaded guilty to stealing trade secrets. This could land him up to ten years in prison.

Xiaolang Zhang was first hired by Apple in December 2015 to work on Project Titan, developing software and hardware for autonomous vehicles.

As part of the computing team, Zhang designed and tested a circuit board to analyze sensor data. And he was given access to Apple's secure and confidential internal database.

In April 2018, Zhang left Apple to join Chinese startup XMotors. And soon after, Apple discovered that he had stolen sensitive Apple Car development data and hardware.

In July 2018, the Federal Bureau of Investigation charged Zhang with the theft of trade secrets. and he was arrested shortly after. due to trying to travel outside the country

Recently, CNBC reported that Xiaolang Zhang could face up to 10 years in prison and pay a fine of up to $250,000, with the trial scheduled for November 14.
Well to find the information on your blog about the man attested who is selling the confidential information of Apple company. I hope the information is saved now and the man behind the bars. I would like to visit http://www.compositiontoday.com/interviews/bill_bankes_jones.asp again for more information on your blog.
I’m sure the company protected the data and they were able to recover it successfully. Companies should keep an eye on confidential data and keep the trusted people around. I must suggest supplement manufacturing update recommendations here hope these would work to all.
超激情辣妹免费视讯视频聊天室-美女聊天室-台湾辣妹官网 , 超激情辣妹免费视讯视频聊天室-美女聊天室-台湾辣妹官网 , 超激情辣妹免费视讯视频聊天室-美女聊天室-台湾辣妹官网 , 超激情辣妹免费视讯视频聊天室-美女聊天室-台湾辣妹官网 , 超激情辣妹免费视讯视频聊天室-美女聊天室-台湾辣妹官网 , 超激情辣妹免费视讯视频聊天室-美女聊天室-台湾辣妹官网 , 超激情辣妹免费视讯视频聊天室-美女聊天室-台湾辣妹官网 , 超激情辣妹免费视讯视频聊天室-美女聊天室-台湾辣妹官网 , 超激情辣妹免费视讯视频聊天室-美女聊天室-台湾辣妹官网 , 超激情辣妹免费视讯视频聊天室-美女聊天室-台湾辣妹官网

showlive超激情辣妹免费视讯视频聊天室 , showlive超激情美女免费视讯视频聊天室 , showlive超激情正妹免费视讯视频聊天室 , showlive超激情线上免费视讯视频聊天室 , showlive超激情即时免费视讯视频聊天室 , showlive超激情主播免费视讯视频聊天室 , showlive超激情裸聊免费视讯视频聊天室 , showlive超激情直播免费视讯视频聊天室 , showlive超激情后宫免费视讯视频聊天室 , showlive超激情成人免费视讯视频聊天室

台湾辣妹直播视讯聊天室 , 台湾辣妹影音视讯聊天室官网 , 台湾辣妹影音视讯聊天室官网 , 台湾辣妹直播-美女视讯聊天室 , 台湾辣妹官网-影音视讯聊天室 , 台湾辣妹视讯聊天室官网 , 台湾辣妹视讯聊天室官网 , 夜色直播-台湾辣妹聊天室 , 台湾辣妹直播视讯聊天室 , 台湾情人网-辣妹视讯,美女视讯showlive聊天交友,聊天室
返回列表 回復 發帖