返回列表 回復 發帖

Custom Dallas Mavericks Jerseys ncz5ovaf

Custom Dallas Mavericks Jerseys ncz5ovaf

Murder accused,Cheap Authentic NFL Jerseys, Ravindra Pareemdass, told the court on Wednesday that a fight resulted in the death of his former associate,Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys, Roopram Jadgeo.Pareemdass is on trial for the murder before Justice Navindra Singh and a mixed panel of jurors at the High Court in Georgetown. According to the charge, the incident allegedly took place at Providence,Wholesale NBA Jerseys, East Bank Demerara some time between December 20, and December 21,Wholesale NFL Jerseys Online, 2012.The victim was allegedly hit in the head with a piece of wood, following a row over a bicycle. The accused is represented by Attorney-at-law Sonia Parag.State Counsel Teeshana Lake is presenting the case.   Subsequent to the testimony of the witnesses, the prosecution closed its case, giving the accused the opportunity to lead his defence.After electing to give an unsworn statement to the court, the accused stood in the prisoner’s dock and related that on the day of the incident,Wholesale MLB Jerseys, he was at home, when Jagdeo came to borrow his bicycle. “I tell he I ain’t lending me bicycle and he straight right to me and I fall pun de ground.”The accused said that Jadgeo left the scene soon after hitting him while he,Wholesale Soccer Jerseys, Pareemdass, went to the bathroom to wash off, since he had sustained a burst nose.  Some time, later   Pareemdass related that he met the man again. But this time, Jagdeo was armed with a piece of wood.“I ask he if he want a story with me and he say yes… He say he got to kill me then he gun be satisfied.”The accused claimed that the man threw the wood at him and they became embroiled in an altercation. During this time, Pareemdass said that he picked up the piece of wood and hit his attacker with it.”“I ain’t even know where he get lash,Cheap Jerseys From China,” he said. He said that he was later picked up by the police and charged with the murder.He returns to court today.
返回列表 回復 發帖