返回列表 回復 發帖

Ravens ILB Patrick Queen speaks

Ravens ILB Patrick Queen speaks

After Thursday's educate, few individuals of the Baltimore Ravens spoke in direction of the media, which includes in linebacker Patrick Queen.  The 2020 initially-spherical select is made up of been a subject matter of communication this offseason just after Baltimore opted in the direction of loss his 5th-12 months remedy regardless of a durable uptick in just effectiveness very last time.  The problem was exacerbated every time Queen tweeted "sheesh" just after the Ravens' alternative of Clemson within linebacker Trenton Simpson within the 3rd spherical of the draft.  SheeshQueen was requested upon Thursday what his response was in the direction of his 5th-calendar year possibility currently being declined.  "It's a blessing within cover," Queen explained.  "Yourself view gentlemen shift equally facets of it and acquire compensated possibly direction and at the close of the working day I'm specifically targeted upon getting the excellent teammate I can be, becoming the perfect participant I can be, and simply relocating out there and proving myself, relocating out there and taking part in the sport that I take pleasure in towards perform at a significant issue. "Queen was too requested concerning the thoughts of working with a circumstance which includes this Ravens T-Shirt.  "Every thing within just existence by yourself shift throughout inner thoughts," Queen reported.  "At the conclusion of the working day, it may possibly just take some other people extended in direction of order around it and I particularly experienced plenty of talks with a great number of people in america and option outlooks upon it and I only arrived toward the realization that not something's not a negative matter. "Queen went upon towards say that he spoke with the entrance office environment over the condition.  "They saved me grounded and allow me notice what it genuinely was and how they experience and things hence at the close of the working day this is the spot I need in the direction of engage in at, this is the point wherever I will need toward be and having said that the chips drop, I'm satisfied with it. "Queen's effectiveness upon the marketplace superior dramatically remaining year, the seeds of which have been planted even right before the introduction of All-Expert in linebacker Roquan Smith afterwards inside of the year.  The 2 linebackers embraced every other out of the blue in direction of turn into 1 of the league's least complicated duos at the point.  "I literally spot us as the most straightforward linebacker duo, no conversation in excess of it," Queen claimed.  "If your self transform upon the tape, yourself'll look at it. "Queen will transform 24 specifically ahead of the start off of his fourth time inside of the NFL.  During his to start with 3 seasons, Queen contains totaled 321 tackles, 10 sacks, 4 pressured fumbles, 5 fumble recoveries, and a few interceptions inside of 50 game titles performed.

[url=][/url]
返回列表 回復 發帖